20 juillet 2009

Barack OBAMA, président des Etats-Unis, prix Nobel de la Paix, guest-star jalousée par Nicolas Sarkozy

Hi! You know me… I’am Barack Hussein Obama, president of the United States of America! I’m really proud to be the guest star of this french production. Nicolas Sarkozy? It's a joke! It's just a joke! This man is crazy. Always running, running, running… "Do you believe I am here?… But no! I am allready there, I am a very fast man, I am everywhere… I am the champion of the world!" You have a song, in France, I don‘t remember the tittle… "Il court, il court, le renard… Il est passé par ici, il repassera par là…"* He’s clever, but… Something is wrong with that guy, I’m sorry to tell you… In Colleville US war cemetary, on June 6th, he told me something really really amazing**… I’m not sure he is so clear… Fortunately, Dominique de Villepin will be your next president. 2012 is so far away, good luck, People of old France, Michelle and I, and my daughters, we love you!!!
* Il s'agit en fait d'un furet, et non d'un renard, vous aurez rectifié de vous-même… Saisissons l'occasion pour saluer l'excellent français du président étatsunien, qui contraste cruellement avec le navrant "franglish" de Nicolas Sarkozy.
** "Au cimetière de guerre américain de Colleville, le 6 juin, il me dit une chose complètement dingue." Vous retrouverez bien entendu cette révélation dans le roman…